- FOOD GRADE INGREDIENTS For TEETH WHITENING: No Harmful Chemicals, No Bleach, No Fluoride, No Artificial Colors, And No Preservatives. Excellent for promoting gum health, freshens breath, tartar control, teeth whitening and cleaning
- ORGANIC ACTIVATED COCONUT CHARCOAL: Natural and organic carbon coco teeth whitening charcoal powder is highly effective in removing impurities and years of stains.It’s organic teeth whitener and saves more than using whitening strips and toothpaste
- SAFE ON SENSITIVE TEETH: Our food grade formula is specially formulated to ensure the most sensitive teeth and gums won’t suffer. Non abrasive and safe on the enamel, you can brush daily with confidence
- FRESHENS BREATH: Our black charcoal tooth whitener is also excellent for removing bad breath. The natural peppermint flavor ensures you have the fresh breath the whole day
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you are not satisfied with this Teeth Whitening Powder, please let us know and we’ll instantly refund 100% of your money, including your shipping costs! Get you white teeth back now
What Gemmaz Do for You?
Gemmaz’s activated charcoal teeth whitening powder is pure natural goodness derived from organic carbon coco
to help whiten your teeth for a more confident and beautiful smile.
Whether you have stains from drinking coffee, tea, or wine, from eating, or from smoking,
this tooth whitener is able to effectively eliminate the stains and reveal whiter and cleaner teeth within weeks.
Non-abrasive and enamel safe, this is the best natural alternative to chemical teeth whitening products that are harsh on sensitive teeth and gums.
This food grade formula can also be used to create face masks, detox drinks, and other homemade remedies for the entire family.
What our customers are saying:
Who could have thought that charcoal of all things could clean teeth?
I bought this and was surprised to see and feel how clean my teeth were!
It is a little messy but definitely worth my teeth being a few shades whiter!
Even my dentist was surprised at the difference. – Andrea D.
I have been using this for a week and have noticed such a difference! My teeth definitely look brighter! – Ashley Oliver
How To Use:
1. Dip brush into charcoal powder.
2. Brush gently for 1-2 minutes, paying special attention to stained teeth.
3. Rinse mouth well with water.
– Charcoal can stain grout and fabrics. Protect counters, floors, and clothing before using.
– If you have crowns, caps or porcelain veneers, it’s possible that activated charcoal may stain them.
Q: Can I use this instead of toothpaste?
A: Yes you can. You can also use this powder together with your regular toothpaste.
You can incorporate this powder into your routine the way that works best for you.